Organizations may choose to process payments for software requests via PayPal or through credit card or bank transfer made through Western Union.
- At the payment selection page, choose whether you would prefer to process payments via PayPal or through Bank Transfers or via Credit Card through Western Union
- Proceed by pressing Review Order
- Review the products in your invoice and click Submit
- If you chose PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal where you may follow the prompts to complete your payment
- If you chose to pay via Credit Card or Bank Transfer through Western Union, see instructions below or a step-by-step video tutorial at the bottom of the page:
- After clicking submit, you will be redirected to Western Union Business Solutions page. Once there, simply click Get Quote to begin the process
- Select whether you would like to process payments via Credit Card or Bank Transfer
- Review both your organization and payer details and follow the prompts to complete the payments.
- If you chose Bank Transfer, expect to receive an email from Western Union shortly after accomplishing the prompts. This email will include the instructions and required details to accomplish your bank transfer. You may also click the 'Print Instructions' button at the confirmation page in Western Union to manually download the instructions and details
- For orders paid via Credit Card: 3-5 working days
- For orders paid via PayPal: 3-5 working days
- For orders paid via Bank Transfer: At least 5 working days
If you are unable to receive your instructions within the expected time period, require to change payment methods or for any other concerns/questions regarding placing orders, kindly contact email@example.com.
For a step-by-step video tutorial on navigating the Western Union payment process (for credit card or bank transfer payments), kindly see the video below: