Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, tasks, voicemails, faxes, and RSS feeds.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Outlook to
- Share your calendar and schedule meetings with other users within your organization
- Reduce time spent searching for emails, attachments, appointments, and contacts with the search, filter, and context features
- View updates from your contacts' social media profiles within Outlook
- Centralized accounts: You can combine multiple email accounts, calendars, and address books and manage them in a single view.
- Consolidated views for conversations and calendars: These views allow you to condense and categorize multiple messages into single conversations or view multiple shared calendars from Outlook, Outlook.com, or other sources in a combined horizontal display.
- Social media integration: Outlook can collect additional information about contacts from their social media profiles and connect to your social and business circles.
Some features are available only when Outlook is used with Exchange Server, which must be obtained separately.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
Obtaining This Product
To receive discounted Microsoft products with Software Assurance, you'll need to accept and electronically sign a Volume Licensing Agreement. After you place your request, you'll receive an email from Microsoft eAgreements with a link to the Volume Licensing Agreement. Your request won't be approved until you've signed the agreement.
When your request has been approved, TechSoup Asia will send a message to your organization email address with further instructions.
If you need help obtaining this product, find out how to download it.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.