PowerPoint for Mac is a tool for designing, preparing, presenting, and publishing slide shows and presentations. It is also one of the applications included in the Office for Mac suite.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use PowerPoint for Mac to
- Create standardized presentations with your organization's logo, colors, and brand identity
- Tell stories about how your organization is helping its constituents
- Compatibility with PowerPoint for Windows: Outlook for Mac has essentially the same capabilities as its Windows equivalent.
- Multimedia presentations: PowerPoint allows you to incorporate text, images, audio, and video.
- Presenter view: A special view for presenters shows the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer, while audience members only see the presentation.
- Web and mobile access: With Office Online and free apps for mobile devices, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time. They can use any web browser or mobile device running iOS, Android, or Windows.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
Obtaining This Product
To receive discounted Microsoft products with Software Assurance, you'll need to accept and electronically sign a Volume Licensing Agreement. After you place your request, you'll receive an email from Microsoft eAgreements with a link to the Volume Licensing Agreement. Your request won't be approved until you've signed the agreement.
When your request has been approved, TechSoup Asia will send a message to your organization email address with further instructions.
If you need help obtaining this product, find out how to download it.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.