The Dynamics 365 for Sales (On-Premises) user CAL provides a user with access to the sales application in Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) Server from any device. Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) Server is the on-premises version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and runs on Windows Server. The on-premises version of the Dynamics 365 for Sales application provides a limited subset of the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities that are available in the cloud-based version.
This offer provides one Dynamics 365 for Sales (On-Premises) user CAL. The rights to run Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) Server software and the Dynamics 365 for Sales (On-Premises) application are included with the CAL. For additional information about Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) and its licensing requirements, see the Guide to Dynamics 365 Products and Licensing.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Dynamics 365 for Sales (On-Premises) to
- Simplify relationship management by bringing together all constituent information into a central location
- Save time by sharing information and existing work across the organization, allowing you to reuse effective campaigns, marketing, and service materials rather than creating new ones
- Automate and streamline processes by identifying best practices and creating consistent procedures
- Create reports: Reports are available with on-demand, scheduled, or event-based delivery and can be generated by users without IT assistance.
- Import data: Users can upload data in bulk to integrate contacts, emails, tasks, appointments, or notes with the appropriate customer records.
- Track correspondence: Replies to tracked emails are automatically tracked as well, allowing users to quickly see all pertinent correspondence with or about a customer.
- Deploy a knowledge base: You can set up a searchable knowledge base for your employees to provide them with consistent answers across channels.
The right to run Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) Server software is included with the CAL. No additional licenses are needed for server software.
CALs do not require media, license keys, or setup codes.
CALs offered through TechSoup Asia are always for the currently offered version of the server software. However, these licenses can also be used with earlier versions of the server software.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
Obtaining the Server Software
To receive discounted Microsoft products with Software Assurance, you'll need to accept and electronically sign a Volume Licensing Agreement. After you place your request, you'll receive an email from Microsoft eAgreements with a link to the Volume Licensing Agreement. Your request won't be approved until you've signed the agreement.
When your request has been approved, TechSoup Asia will send a message to your organization email address with further instructions.
If you need help obtaining this product, find out how to download it.