Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows users to create publications for desktop printing, commercial printing, email distribution, or viewing on the web.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Publisher to
- Create brochures or flyers to inform others about your organization or upcoming events
- Design letterhead and envelopes with your organization's logo and colors
- Templates: Publisher gives you a library of hundreds of customizable design templates or blank publications, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, websites, and email formats. From within the application, you can search for more templates available on the web.
- Image-editing tools: You can pan, zoom, and crop images, all within Publisher.
- Mailing integration: You can compile, edit, and manage your customer or contacts list directly in Publisher and apply your contacts to letters and envelopes for bulk mailing.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup Asia after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your request has been approved, TechSoup Asia will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup Asia to obtain your product through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.