Your TechSoup account has your organization pre-qualified for massive Cloud technology donations from Microsoft and Google. Take it a notch higher by availing for these awesome free services by just a quick click of a button:
Microsoft offers special nonprofit packages for Office 365 subscriptions, Azure credits, Dynamics 365 & even Charity certificates for Nonprofit Dicounts from your authorized resellers.
To access these solutions & services from Microsoft, kindly see the step-by-step guide below:
- Head to the Microsoft Nonprofits portal at www.microsoft.com/nonprofits.
- Click 'Get Started' & follow the prompts to open an account
- After registering, the following steps may be required:
- If your NGO already has a qualified TechSoup account, your Microsoft application may be auto-validated within the next 2-3 working days.
- If your NGO does not have a qualified TechSoup account, kindly submit the required documents that will be sent to your designated email.
- You will know that you are qualified by:
- Checking your email for any notifications from Microsoft
- Logging in to your account at www.microsoft.com/nonprofits to check your current status
- Once qualified/marked as eligible, you should gain direct access to Office 365 donations, Azure credits & other Microsoft donations/discounts for Nonprofits.
If you are unable to find the Microsoft donation that you are interested in, kindly consult Microsoft's Product Availability sheet here.
Maximize on your marketing and collaboration with Google's offer to nonprofits. Get access to over $10,000 worth of AdWords per month to boost your marketing campaigns, premium YouTube services and various Google Apps such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, calendars and more!
To apply for Google, kindly see the step-by-step guide here: G4NP FAQ >>