The Autodesk donation program at TechSoup provides design software to eligible nonprofits and charities throughout Southeast Asia.
Autodesk's advanced design software can be used to design buildings, infrastructure, products, entertainment content, and more. Autodesk is perhaps best known for its computer-aided design (CAD) software, AutoCAD.
If eligible, your organization may receive subscriptions to two Autodesk products within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
Consult the eligibility and restrictions page to review your organization's eligibility to participate in this program.
If your organization doesn't meet the donation program's restrictions, contact email@example.com to ask about other charitable offerings from Autodesk.
All subscriptions include online access to Autodesk technical support resources, including
- Online support
- Exclusive webcasts and resources
- Expedited community forum support
Autodesk also provides the following resources for users to learn to use their software.
- Autodesk YouTube Channel — demonstration videos
- Autodesk University — on-demand training classes to learn, connect, and explore
- Autodesk Knowledge Network — support, learning, and community
- Autodesk Sustainability Workshop — sustainable engineering and architecture support for educators and students
- Autodesk Design Academy — collection of lessons, projects, and curriculum support materials for educators and students
You can also reach out to an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC®) near you, where courses and certifications are available on a fee basis.
TechSoup also offers an FAQ with information about downloading, installation, licensing, and more.
Need assistance in understanding, purchasing or installing Autodesk products from TechSoup? Kindly see this link: Autodesk Donation Program and Technical FAQ >>
View all donated Autodesk products here >>